The Senate will meet April 19 (floor calendar) to vote on bills, resolutions, and executive appointments. The Senate will vote on two agency heads appointed by Gov. Evers (D) and 25 other appointees to several professional examining boards, the Wisconsin Technical College System board, and various other regulatory and advisory bodies.
The Senate will consider seven resolutions, including changes to Senate rules and a resolution honoring the life and public service of former Gov. Anthony Earl. The Senate will also vote on the following bills:
- SB 6: Eliminating certain exceptions established for Pleasant Prairie Tax Incremental District Number 2.
- SB 59: Eligibility for producer-led watershed, lake, and river protection grants.
- SB 66: Seasonal period for farm service license endorsement.
- SB 99: Funding for reduction of infiltration and inflow in connecting laterals and sewer lines.
- SB 117: Obtaining attorney fees and costs under the state’s public records law when an authority voluntarily or unilaterally releases a contested record after an action has been filed in court.
- AB 55: Penalties for reckless driving and providing a penalty.
- AB 65: Eligibility for producer-led watershed, lake, and river protection grants.
- AB 94: Eliminating certain exceptions established for Pleasant Prairie Tax Incremental District Number 2.
For more information about the 2023-24 legislative session in Wisconsin, see the following articles: