The Wisconsin Assembly Republicans have released their agenda for the 2015-2016 legislative session. Without surprise, the agenda reiterates Assembly Republicans’ commitment to lean government, low taxes, and a strong economy. The agenda also highlights education, child welfare, and public assistance policy.
Here are some of their goals:
- Embracing Government Reform
- Controlling agency growth
- Continuing the Right to Rules Project
- Reforming the Focus on Energy Initiative to increase participation
- Accountability for all schools receiving tax dollars
- Protecting children and families through child support reform and exploring treatment options
- Encouraging tax fairness
- Continuing to ensure that ll public assistance benefits are being used in the way they were intended
- Addressing citizen’s needs due to changing technology
For more, read the entire Assembly Republican Agenda.